- 1 cup peeled sliced carrots
- 1/2 frozen peeled banana
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (I used the So Delicious brand)
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- a pinch each of ground ginger and nutmeg
- toasted coconut, grated carrot and pistachios, to garnish
- Toss all the ingredients except for the toppings into a high-powered blender and blend until completely smooth. Add a little extra coconut milk if needed, but the consistency should be thick.
- Pour into a bowl, sprinkle the grated carrot, coconut and pistachios on top, and enjoy!