Made with 100% clean ingredients, this All-Natural DIY Ginger Lime Body Scrub recipe will make you feel energized, invigorate your skin, and soothe sore muscles – all at the same time! Use it to exfoliate during your morning shower and get ready to bare you super glowy, soft skin.
- 3/4 cup pink Himalayan sea salt, pulsed until finely ground in a food processor or coffee grinder
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp melted virgin coconut oil*
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 3–5 drops ginger essential oil
- juice of 1/2 lime + 1 tsp zest
- Mix all ingredients together until well-combined.
- Store into a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
I recommend avoiding adding any more coconut oil than the amount recommended above as it may clog drains when used in larger amounts. If you would like your scrub to be more oil-rich, feel free to add more olive oil, or use a different, light carrier oil such as jojoba, apricot or sweet almond oil.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: beauty
- Method: no-cook
Keywords: natural skin care, body scrubs, sea salt scrub, non-toxic skincare, clean beauty, raw honey, DIY skincare, DIY beauty, green beauty