- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini (peel it for a smoother result)
- 3/4 cup cilantro (stems and leaves)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp each tahini and extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lime + 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 small clove minced garlic
- 2 small green onions (scallions), white and light green parts, chopped
- 1/8 tsp each sea salt and black pepper
- Puree everything in the food processor until completely smooth. This hummus will be a bit thinner than the others because zucchini holds more water, but know that it will thicken in the fridge.
- Adjust seasonings to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: snack
- Method: puree