High in protein and plenty of greens, this lightly-spiced Cinnamon Ginger Pear Smoothie is an easy breakfast or snack when the weather gets chilly.
- 1 large ripe pear, cored
- 1 big handful of spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein
- 2 tbsp gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp grated ginger root
- 1/2 -1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth
- Adding more ice if you want to thicken the consistency, and continue blending until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and drink up!