Bright green and super creamy with a touch of heat, this Cilantro Ginger Jalapeno Sauce is a great choice as a dip, a spread in wraps or sandwiches, or a coating for spiralized veggie noodles.
- 1 jalapeño pepper (scrape out some of the seeds to make it less spicy if you prefer)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 avocado, pitted
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice (plus more to thin if needed)
- 1 big handful of cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and whirl them around until completely smooth.
- Add a little more water or lime juice to thin as needed. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Category: condiment
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: Asian