This ultra creamy vegan Green Goddess Sauce is a great pairing with freshly chopped veggies as a snack, and also makes a delicious sauce for adding to wraps and sandwiches. This one’s all about the fresh herbs, so don’t be tempted to use the dried kind – the flavour won’t be the same.
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 small spring onions, white and light green parts only
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup each fresh dill, basil, parsley and mint
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus more to thin if needed
- sea salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and whirl them around until completely smooth.
- Add a little more lemon juice to thin as needed. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Category: condiment
- Method: food processor