Are you ready to make 2014 your best year yet?
Is there something you’ve been wanting to do for ages but still haven’t been able to make it happen?
If you answered yes, then this is for you!
The Gorgeous Guide to Goal Conquering is a 15-page e-book that walks you through the framework for goal setting that I personally use. By taking the time to think through each step and complete the exercises in each, you’ll become crystal clear on:
- Your passions – or what makes you tick
- Your vision for your life
- Your long term goals (as far off and scary as they may seem)
- Your shorter term goals, as in, the ones you want to set for 2014
- How to turn those goals and dreams into your reality.
This is not an e-book that you’ll buy, skim, and never read again.
Let’s be real. There are plenty of e-books out there in the self help genre, but just downloading and skimming through them isn’t going to get you very far. You need to actually DO something. That’s why I’ve also created a private online space on Facebook that you’ll gain FREE access to after purchasing The Gorgeous Guide to Goal Conquering. Doors to the group open on January 1st, and I’d love to see you come running through!
Inside the group, you’ll be able to:
- Download gorgeous templates for tracking your fitness, nutrition, and other measures of progress that are important to you.
- Find inspirational quotes and images, helpful articles, podcasts, and other resources that I personally recommend to help you succeed.
- Share your goals, successes and struggles with the rest of the community, and seek advice and assistance from myself and others.
- Connect with other members who have similar goals to you and work together as accountability partners to achieve them.
Sound good? Then hook yourself up here! You’ll receive an email from me shortly after you download the guide with instructions for gaining access to the Facebook group. You don’t have to join, of course, but I think you’ll get a lot of value out of it so at least give it a shot!
If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to email me at eatspinrunrepeat (at) gmail (dot) com.
I’m super excited to share this exciting new guide with you, and I hope you’ll join me in making 2014 an absolutely spectacular year!