Made with turmeric, ginger, fresh citrus and plenty of greens, this Hot Shot Green Smoothie helps to beat inflammation and also supports digestion.
- 2 big handfuls mixed organic baby kale + spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Essentials
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 peeled navel orange
- 1/3 cup chopped mango
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1–2 tbsp minced fresh peeled ginger root
- 2 tbsp Sibu Beauty Omega 7 Blend (optional)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1cm piece peeled fresh turmeric root (or 1/4 tsp organic ground turmeric) + a pinch of black pepper to aid absorption
- pinch of cayenne (or two, if you’re feeling adventurous)
- 8 ice cubes
- Toss everything into the blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Depending on how much spice you like, add a little more turmeric, ginger and/or cayenne if you like.
- Blend once more, then pour and enjoy!
- Category: drinks + smoothies
- Method: blender