This lower-sugar smoothie is a delightfully refreshing breakfast or snack, perfect on those days when you need an extra boost of energy and greens.
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein
- 1/2 large peeled pink grapefruit
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 big handfuls fresh spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 lime, peel and rind completely sliced off
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- a thumb-sized knob of fresh peeled ginger
- 1 cup chilled green tea
- 6–8 ice cubes
- Toss all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Add a little extra ice or a few teaspoons of chia seeds if you want to thicken the consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Category: drinks + smoothies
- Method: blender