Savoury and charred to perfection, these Miso Ginger Roasted Cauliflower florets are a flavour-packed healthy snack or side dish. Bonus: they’re also Sugar Detox-approved!
- 1 large head purple cauliflower
- 1 large head orange cauliflower
- cilantro and lime wedges, to garnish
For the miso ginger glaze:
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves roughly chopped garlic
- 2 tsp minced or grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 – 1 tsp chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 420F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into small bite-sized florets and place them all in a very large bowl.
- Whirl all the ingredients for the miso ginger glaze in a food processor until as smooth as possible. it should have the consistency of a paste.
- Pour the glaze over the cauliflower, coating as much as possible.
- Transfer the cauliflower onto the baking sheets, spreading it out into a single layer for even roasting. (You may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your oven and baking sheets.)
- Roast for 25-30 mins, or until the cauliflower is charred on the edges. (Note that ovens can have minds of their own, so if your cauliflower doesn’t seem to be charring, switch to the broil setting.)
- Serve hot, garnished with torn cilantro and drizzled with lime juice.