This Peaches and Greens Smoothie Bowl is the perfect way to get your fill of one of summer’s juiciest fruits, plus a hefty dose of detoxifying greens in the process!
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein or your fave vanilla protein powder
- 1 big handful mixed greens (I used baby spinach and chard)
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1 serving Navitas Organics Detox Superfood Boost or 1 tsp of your favourite greens powder
- ½ tsp matcha
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ice, as needed
- to garnish: peach slices, dried coconut, dried goldenberries
Toss all ingredients except ice and garnishes into the blender and blend until completely smooth.
Add ice as needed to reach your desired consistency, blending again until smooth.
Pour into a bowl and garnish with additional peach slices, coconut and goldenberries. Serve with a spoon!
Feel free to swap peaches for any other stone fruit – apricots and nectarines work great too!
- Category: breakfast, smoothie, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, low sugar, high protein, anti-inflammatory
- Method: blender
- Serving Size: entire recipe (without toppings)
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 486mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 0mg