Take the hassle out of dinner making with this Sheet Pan Salmon and Herb Roasted Vegetables – just one pan, a few simple ingredients, and 30 mins are all you need to get a healthy meal on the table. Gluten-free, paleo and Whole30-friendly!
- avocado oil, in a mister
- 2 cups rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1-2 tsp each all-purpose seasoning (I like the Kirkland Organic Salt-Free Seasoning from Costco) and herb seasoning
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets, defrosted if frozen
- 2 cups trimmed thin green beans
- 1 tbsp freshly minced parsley
- pumpkin seeds (I used Chia Rosemary Pumpkin Seeds from Navitas Organics, but plain pepitas are fine too!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mist the carrots and Brussels sprouts generously in avocado oil. Toss them in 1 tsp each all-purpose and herb seasonings. Scatter them out in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving space at one end for the green beans and salmon.
- Arrange the salmon and green beans in the extra space. Again, spray generously with avocado oil (or brush, if you don’t have a mister.) Sprinkle with the remaining seasonings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, switching the oven to the broil setting for the last 2-3 mins if desired to crisp the edges of the veggies and salmon.
- Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and pumpkin seeds, then serve immediately.
This recipe makes great leftovers! It can be easily doubled, but in order to ensure the veggies roast evenly, you may want to use 2 baking sheets so that everything can cook in a single layer with no overcrowding.
Keywords: salmon, dinner, anti-inflammatory, Brussels sprouts, carrots, bake, clean eating dinners