Cozy and comforting, this Collagen Pumpkin Spice Latte provides an extra boost for your hair, skin and nails while warming you from the inside out.
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee (see note below)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 3–5g marine collagen (I used withinUs TruMarine Collagen)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1–2 tsp maple syrup (optional, if you want a sweeter latte)
- Heat the almond milk and coffee in a small saucepan until warm, about 4 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree and continue whisking for another 1-2 minutes. Once the mixture is hot (but not boiling), remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in all remaining ingredients.
- Optional step: Pour the entire contents into a blender and whirl it around on the high setting for 15-30s. This will help to make it frothy.
- Pour the latte into a mug and add a little more maple syrup if desired. Garnish with cinnamon and serve.
- I’m not a regular coffee drinker so I kept the quantity used pretty low here. If you prefer a stronger taste, feel free to increase to 1/2 cup and decrease the nut milk to 1 cup.
- Eventually the pumpkin puree will sink to the bottom of the mug because of its weight. No worries – simply pour it back into the blender, whirl it around again and re-pour.
- Category: drinks
- Method: blender