Are you a fan of gummy bears? If so, you’ll love these Sugar-Free High-Protein Electrolyte Gummies, made with gut-friendly grass-fed gelatin. Paleo, dairy-free, + perfect for taming a sweet tooth or replenishing electrolytes post-workout.
- In a small pot, whisk together everything except gelatin until powder is dissolved.
- Bring the pot to just below boiling (this is important!)
- Measure out the gelatin. Slowly, gradually pour it into the liquid while constantly whisking to dissolve it.
- Once all gelatin is completely dissolved and no lumps remain, fill food-grade BPA-free silicone molds with the liquid. Let it cool completely in the fridge for 10-20 mins. (Deeper molds will take a bit longer.)
- Keep leftovers (if you have any!) sealed + refrigerated.
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Category: snack
- Method: stovetop