Enjoy every bit of summer with this juicy Summer Stone Fruit Smoothie Bowl. It’s the perfect way to use up your ripe peaches, apricots and plums, but if they don’t happen to be in season, know that frozen ones work just as well!
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein
- 1 handful romaine lettuce
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1 plum, pit removed
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 30ml Sibu Omega 7 Pure (this is sea buckthorn berry puree) – optional
- toppings: sliced apricots and nectarine, fresh mint, toasted coconut, diced papaya
- Blend everything except the toppings until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, arrange the remaining fruit + garnishes however you like, and grab a spoon
- Category: drinks + smoothies, breakfast, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, high protein, anti-inflammatory
- Method: blender