Full of antioxidants and fibre, this high-protein, lower-sugar smoothie is a treat for your skin – and a great post-workout choice too!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein
- 1 tbsp Sibu Omega-7 Pure
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 2 tsp natural almond butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- toppings: fresh blueberries, chia seeds and toasted coconut
- Toss everything in the blender and blend until completely smooth. Add ice as needed and blend again.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with toppings. Enjoy!
- Category: drinks + smoothies, breakfast, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, high protein, anti-inflammatory
- Method: blender