For the wrap:
- 2–3 large collard leaves
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped into thin strips
- 1/4 orange bell pepper, chopped into thin strips
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup shelled defrosted edamame
For the dressing (you will have lots of leftovers):
- fresh ginger root, about 3 tbsp, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp low sodium tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- a few pinches of chili flakes
- 1 packet stevia (optional)
- Prepare the dressing first. In a food processor, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth. Pour into a small bowl or container and set aside.
- Lay the collard leaves on a flat surface, overlapping each other in order to make a stronger wrap.
- Take 1 tbsp ginger dressing and mix it into the cooked quinoa.
- Spoon the cooked quinoa onto the leaves, forming a straight horizontal line on the end nearest to you.
- Follow with the edamame and all remaining veggie fillings.
- Drizzle about 1 tbsp more of the ginger dressing over top, then fold the sides of the wrap inward towards each other. Fold the side of the wrap nearest to you over the fillings, then roll the entire wrap away from you to close it up.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: lunch
- Method: no-cook