This Thai-inspired veggie dip is loaded with beta carotene, an antioxidant that helps to help keep your skin and immune system healthy.
- 1 cup peeled, roasted or boiled sweet potato
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- sea salt and black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and process until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the jug with a spatula occasionally.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. If you prefer a stronger red curry flavour, add 1 more tsp red curry paste.
- When smooth and fully blended, transfer to a small jar.
- Category: snack
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: Thai