Nutty with a subtle flavours of Thai curry, this recipe works as a stir fry sauce, dip for summer rolls or raw veggies, and salad dressing.
- 1/3 cup each natural organic peanut butter (or almond butter, if doing Whole30), rice vinegar and water
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (if on Whole30) or low sodium tamari (both are gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and whirl them around until completely smooth.
- Add a little more water or lime juice to thin if needed, and adjust spice level with chili powder if you like.
- Category: condiment
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: Asian