Loaded with anti-inflammatory ingredients like turmeric and ginger, this Creamy Coconut, Turmeric and Ginger Sauce makes a great dip or sauce for drizzling over Indian-inspired buddha bowls.
- 1/3 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, plus more to thin as needed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- sea salt + black pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients in a food processor and whirl until completely smooth.
- If you want to use this as a dressing, add a bit more coconut milk and continue processing until the consistency is even.
- Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.