This Peanut Butter Cookie Smoothie tastes like dessert but has plenty of nutritional goodness packed inside!
- 1 serving Vanilla Vega Essentials (which will hide some greens in your smoothie that you won’t even taste!) or Vega Sport Performance Protein
- 1 banana, peeled and preferably frozen
- 1 big handful spinach (optional – note that this WILL turn your smoothie green, but it will still taste like a peanut butter cookie!)
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 heaping tbsp natural organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 5–6 ice cubes
- Optional: chopped peanuts, cookie crumbs, or cinnamon to garnish
- Add all ingredients except for the ice cubes to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss in the ice cubes and continue blending, again until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with chopped peanuts, crumbled peanut butter cookie, or cinnamon if desired.
If you prefer to use almonds, that’s a-ok too! Simply swap the peanut butter for almond butter in the same quantity.
- Category: drinks + smoothies
- Method: blender