Don’t let cool temperatures halt your green smoothie game. This Fall Harvest Smoothie Bowl blends seasonal fruit with healthy fats, fibre-rich greens + warm fall spices to keep your energized and satisfied for hours.
- 1 big handful mixed baby spinach, kale and chard (or any combo of the 3)
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Sport Performance Protein or Vega Essentials
- 1/2 apple (I love Honeycrisp!)
- 1/2 ripe pear, cored
- 1 cup chilled ginger tea
- 1/2–1” piece fresh ginger root (or to your preference)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Toss all ingredients except ice in a high-powered blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the ice and continue blending. If needed, you can add some more chia seeds or greens to help create a thicker texture.
- Pour into a bowl, garnish with apples, granola and nuts, and enjoy!
- Category: drinks + smoothies
- Method: blender